We craft each journey so that you can experience Italy like our high-end client might— wowed, not familiarized. Participants in our trips enjoy the following perks:
· 4*, 5* and boutique accommodations
· Private, local guides throughout the trip
· Meals & wine in Italian-approved eateries
· Immersive experiences – like, cooking with grandma
· No fee for traveling on your own (you get a room to yourself)
You'll taste wine at vineyards’ private tasting rooms. You’ll hunt for truffles in the countryside or set sail with a local ship captain. You'll slumber in the comfort of your own deluxe room.
When I escorted our agent trip to Puglia last fall, we made lunch with a group of local grandmothers. Patiently, they taught us recipes they’d mastered in their own nonnas' kitchens. We baked fresh focaccia. We made pasta by hand. And, naturally, we enjoyed a glass (or two) of Southern Italian wine. ((You’ll find a recipe from our class at the bottom of this e-mail, so keep reading to the end)).